Yeeeeah. Been a while. First it was the BookCrossing Convention, then only a week later, on Easter Sunday, I sprained my ankle. Badly. "Grade 2 or possibly 3," the doc said; they think I tore a ligament. May 23rd is my Day of Reckoning: at that point I'm either 100% healed or we start looking into surgery. Ugh, I so hope it doesn't come to that. But anyway, since I can't go to the gym, I decided to use some of my time convalescing to take my measurements again.
The last time I took my measurements was December 29, 2010 - so that's what, not quite five months ago. I've lost two inches in my waist and hips, one inch in my bust and thigh. I've also lost a total of 26 pounds in that time. A bit of a plateau, actually, but I'm not complaining.
Now I just need to figure out what the hell size jeans I wear now. My old ones are falling down so badly I look like an ad for crack prevention. Ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment