Bless me Sisters, for I have sinned: I ate breakfast at McDonald's this morning. Two sausage burritos off the dollar menu, and a Diet Coke. 600 calories of grease and fat to start my day.
And you know what? It was delicious.
I'm atoning for my sins by skipping my requisite Nutrisystem morning snack, and packing a smaller lunch. The reason I stopped there is because I had to get up an hour earlier this morning so I could get some stuff done at work before a certain meeting this morning. I figure having McDonald's for breakfast every once in a while (like, every few months or so), will keep the cravings at bay without totally derailing my progress. But I guess I'll find out at tomorrow's weigh-in. :)
I think you're right! It doesn't do to crave something to point where you finally cave in and binge on it. Good job getting back on track and compensating with better choices later in the day!
ReplyDelete