Thursday, February 23, 2012

Slogans and Quotes



I so need this shirt.

I was going through my Self magazines yesterday and actually jotting down things I wanted to remember and/or check out later. Like One More Mile, above. I sweat so much when exercising (or doing pretty much anything, really), that this shirt is perfect for me. One day I might even buy one.

Some quotes I particularly liked:

"You are only one workout away from a good mood."

"Sweat is fat crying."

"You won't get the ass you want by sitting on the one you have."


I've been hitting the gym regularly. One particularly awesome victory was going a full 20 minutes on the stair climber. Sure, it wasn't the fastest 20 minutes ever, but I started at level 1 and ended up pumping it up to level 7 well before the end. So there's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment