Weight change this week: -1
Weight change so far in 2011: -8
I attended the goodbye luncheon for my former supervisor today. It was at T.G.I. Friday's. I thought long and hard about what to eat, and ended up with a half sandwich/half wedge salad, with water to drink. It was really tasty, and at the end of it I felt like I could have eaten more, but didn't need to. So that felt good. You can't imagine how hard it is for me to resist french fries!
I wasn't really in the mood to go to the gym tonight. I didn't feel like lifting weights and most of the cardio was off-limits while I recover from yesterday's fall on the ice. So I went up to the indoor track, loaded up one of the Podrunner mixes, and told myself that I didn't have to do anything in particular, but I wasn't allowed to leave that track for the entirety of the hour-long mix.
And you know what? I mostly walked, but I ran quite a bit too. I took it easy, careful to put most of the impact on my toes, not worrying about speed. And I kept moving for that entire hour.
And most importantly, my knee didn't hurt at all. Score! :D
Sorry to hear about your fall. Stupid ice. Good for you getting that exercise in anyhow and doing so well eating out. We went to Ponderosa this week and I only went up one time. Though I wasn't so good the rest of the week (birthday cake).
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your 8 pound loss so far this year. Keep up the good work.
If you are interested I have a giveaway going on over at my main blog
http://totsandme.blogspot.com/2011/01/alpine-weight-loss-secrets-review-and.html
The book is Alpine Weight Loss Secrets and it is not just about weight loss but healthy living and rejuvenating your life.
I also would love for you to come visit over at my weight loss blog
www.itsgonnaturnaround.blogspot.com
Have a great week!!