Shortly after lunch yesterday I started having tummy unhappiness, which later evolved into severe abdominal pain and nausea. The mere idea of food did not appeal to me in the slightest, so I only ate my Nutrisystem entree for dinner, and later my dessert, skipping the extra stuff (veggies, fruits, and fats). It felt like someone had set fire to my stomach lining, but I am disinclined to blame this on the Nutrisystem food. I don't have what you might call a sensitive digestive system. Considering I've felt like I'm fighting off something for the last couple weeks, I think this stomach bug is just coincidence. After all, the stomachache came with a headache, and last night I slept for nearly 11 hours - and could have slept longer had my alarm not gone off.
The nausea and headache linger on today, but at least the stomach pain is gone for the time being. Breakfast (Nutrisystem breakfast burrito, blueberries, and light vanilla soymilk) does not seem to have affected my condition, so I am feeling optimistic.
No comments:
Post a Comment