I hit the gym this morning before work. This was my first time going to this gym before work, and it was fine. I did my regular cardio: 20 minutes on the ArcTrainer (267 calories) followed by 30 minutes on the inclined treadmill (338 calories). The latter I did inside the Cardio Cinema, where they were showing The Goonies. It's been ages since I last saw that movie, to the point where there were several lines I didn't remember at all. Adding to the entertainment were the subtitles, which often amusingly edited the fast-talking, grammatically-incorrect kids. Now I need to pull out the DVD and rewatch it while I'm not drenched in sweat.
The workout overall was good. I went mostly because my butt was super sore from Wednesday's session, and I figured some extra walking would help work out some of the pain. I don't know that it did, necessarily, but I'm going to tell myself it did and that I'd be a lot more uncomfortable if I hadn't gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment