Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Gym Recap

So I figured it would be better to alter my sleep schedule entirely rather than resetting my alarm every day, so I am now getting up at 5am and hitting the gym before work. Today is day two and I feel better today than I did yesterday. Jeev had a final exam today so he missed our session, so I went into the cardio cinema and watched Roxeanne for a while. I'd forgotten what a funny film that is. I'll have to rent it sometime. I don't know how many calories I burned - I did four minutes on the ArcTrainer, about ten minutes on the treadmill at 2.5mph (both while waiting for Jeev before I learned he wouldn't be showing up) and thirty minutes on this weird elliptical-ish thing that I suppose was something akin to a NordicTrak. I didn't set anything (it was too dark in there to see what any of the buttons did anyway) but it wasn't very hard. Better than nothing, though, right? Jeev rescheduled for tomorrow morning, and that will be the real test: can I handle a full day of work after a full training session? We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment