Lordy lordy. Jeev got a second job so we're moving my sessions from Monday and Wednesday at 4pm to Tuesday and Thursday at 6am. Today I went for a dry run to make sure I could even handle getting up another 45 minutes earlier. I did my usual cardio: 20 minutes on the ArcTrainer followed by 30 minutes on the inclined treadmill. Dunno how many calories I burned because I accidentally cleared out my stats on the treadmill before looking at them. That's easy to do - if you press the "stop" button twice they're gone for good, and since the touch pad's responsivity is pretty inconsistent, it's easy to think you hadn't pressed it when you actually did.
But anyway, I made it. I'm super tired and my tummy was kind of unhappy because I forgot to eat something before I started working out, but I still did my workout without any trouble. I'm hoping with this new schedule it'll be easier for me to hit the gym more days a week. My goal is five - every workday - but we'll see. All I know is that lately, when I get off work, the last thing I want to do is make another stop before going home. This way I'll have gotten the gym out of the way before I even show up at the office.
No comments:
Post a Comment