Day three of getting up at 5am and I seem to be doing more or less okay. I had my training this morning and hot damn was it hard. Like, far harder than I'd expected. I'm not sure if that's because it was so early and my muscles aren't used to actually doing anything that soon after getting up, or if things were genuinely more difficult. Either way, it was tough but I made it.
My coworker is trying to convince me that it's really worth it in the end. I don't believe him, but I did concede that I can lunge and squat far better than I could two months ago. So there's that.
Since we had to reschedule yesterday's session to today, I'm seeing Jeev again tomorrow morning. He said we'll be working more on strength training on my legs, which is nice - today was mostly upper body and cardio.
No comments:
Post a Comment