Weight-loss techniques that have not worked:
- Keeping a food diary. (Tried this multiple times, but it was just so tedious I couldn't keep up with it.)
- Exercise. (More on this later.)
- The South Beach Diet. (Actually, I lost 15 pounds for a few months, but I was so miserable that binges were inevitable.)
Sad truths:
- I have never gone down a clothing size in my entire life. I have either held steady or increased. (Though mostly held steady, luckily.)
- It's difficult to figure out my ideal weight, but after looking at several I can estimate that I am roughly 80 pounds overweight.
- I am weak in the face of yummy foods. Doughnuts are a particular favorite.
One thing about this blog is that I don't plan on either censoring myself or monitoring my post frequency. Sometimes I'll post three or four updates within a few hours; other days I'll post nothing. That's just how it goes.
I don't really plan on publicizing this too much, but if you happen to be reading, please let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment