Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Weekly Weigh-in and Gym Recap 1/5/11

I lost 5 pounds over the last week. I dunno how meaningful that is, but I have been far more mindful of what I've been eating.

And now for the gym recap.

Format: exercise - reps x sets - weight - notes (if applicable)

* abdominal crunch machine - 50x2 - 35lbs
* hip abduction - 12x3 - 90lbs
* hip adduction - 12x3 - 90lbs
* chin-ups - 5x3 - 112lb counterweight - all elbows out
* dips - 12x3 - 112lb counterweight
* lat pull-downs - 12x3 - 62.5lbs

I've been very tired all week, and I suspect it's because my body is fighting off my husband's cold. He's been sick for two weeks and I've had nary a sniffle, but I need to be careful that I don't get run-down. That's why I took it easy again at the gym. I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things starting Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment