Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Back from the Dead

Okay, so I've been slacking a bit on this whole blogging (and weight-losing) thing. You'll notice I haven't posted any victories lately. That's because there haven't really been any to speak of. I've been tired and eating like crap because of it, and then this past weekend I caught The Crud that's been going around, and was more or less bedridden for three days straight.

I'm still a little sniffly, but I seem to be on the mend, so it's time to get back into the swing of things. Unfortunately, this does not include the gym this week, since I've been sleeping so poorly and do not want to risk running myself down again so soon, but there are other things I can do. Like pay attention to what I'm eating.

In related news, my sister gave me a gift subscription to Self Magazine. I told her I'd actually read it and not just draw the models. ;) Seriously, though, I'm hoping it's good motivation. If nothing else, I can use the workout tips for some variety at the gym.

Tonight is the weekly weigh-in, and I'll be shocked if I haven't gained more weight back. See, this is what happens: I'm all excited for a week or two, then I go back to my old habits. It's discouraging. How do I regain my momentum?

No comments:

Post a Comment