- Last night I dreamed it was Friday, and it was so convincing that when I woke up I almost skipped breakfast because it was doughnut day (my office provides free doughnuts and bagels every Friday). When I realized it was Monday, I was so disheartened, and considered just going to McDonald's. But I stayed home and made my own breakfast instead.
- Thought about McDonald's again on the way to work and very nearly stopped, but managed not to.
- Felt starving around 9:30am (I have "bottomless pit" days every now and again, where I feel hungry pretty much all day long). Once again considered McDonald's (dude, I really love their sausage burritos), but once again managed to resist. It helped that my coworker gave me one of her diet shakes, which means I consumed only 230 calories instead of two or three times that.
- Felt hungry all freaking day. Ate oatmeal before going to the gym, then ate a normal-sized dinner. Still hungry, but it's almost bedtime so I'm resisting.
- SO many things to get done tonight, but I refused to use that as an excuse to skip the gym. Yay!
But, because I am so swamped, I went "easy" on the gym today: 30 minutes on the recumbent stationary bike, 10.8 miles, level 7. I don't remember the "calories burned" count, but it was something like 182.
No comments:
Post a Comment