Monday, January 23, 2012

Grumpy

I'm feeling a bit grouchtastic this icy Monday morning. I spent the last week sick as a dog (a sick dog), with fever and runny nose and congestion so bad I felt like I was drowning. I even missed a day of work, which pretty much never happens. Saturday night was my first sleep without NyQuil since the whole debacle began.

So today I had a session scheduled with Jeev. My first time back to the gym since I got sick. I'm still not 100% but I'm no longer feverish and I really need to get back to my normal routine at some point. Anyway, I'm warming up, and about 5 after 6 I went out to my car to check my text messages. Sure enough, Jeev wrote to postpone until tomorrow. Dang it! Oh well. I used the inclined treadmill for a half hour and burned 320 calories while watching Walk the Line. So it wasn't a completely wasted effort. But it still annoyed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment